4.19.2010

Coconut Oil for Skin and Hair!


In a venture of converting ever so slowly to an all natural way of living, I have recently found this to be phenomenal!
You may not be aware how all of the creams and serums etc.. put toxins and free radicals into your body. Basically, all of those ingredients you cannot pronounce and a single ingredient "paraben" are REALLY not good for you.
There is a solution, and women all over the world already know of this one, I just happened to recently catch on. I have had the thought.."where have you been all my life"!
Not only is organic Coconut Oil a superb oil to cook with, which is how I started my use with it anyhow. It is magic for your skin!! I have been using this nightly as a moisturizer and in my hair as a treatment.
Coconut oil has anti free radical properties and has left my skin feeling more like a babies butt than anything else has since I can remember.
There is ALOT online to read about regarding this...but I can say..I have been using it and i LOVE LOVE LOVE. Not only do I love the natural part of it, that I am not putting toxins in, and that it makes my skin silky smooth and retains the moisture...the price sure beats the creams I usually spend anywhere from $20-$70 for!

No comments:

Post a Comment