4.27.2010

l'occitane Skin Supple Oil is ahhhhhmaZING


From L'Occitane site: "Enriched with powerful almond proteins and oil and essential oils of peppermint, palmarosa and Immortelle, Supple Skin Oil works to protect the skin's support tissue and fight against loss of elasticity. Deeply nourishing formula can be used to prevent the formation of stretch marks"
EVERY time I go to the mall or Sephora who now carries L'Occitane..I make sure to visit this exact product. It is 100 times more luxurious than L'Occitane's hand cream or foot cream which I use both. The scent alone is pure luxury and makes me think of a product I may find if I went to Geneva or Switzerland and stayed at a Spa Resort there. Never have been , but if I could imagine, that would be where. I cannot wait to own my first bottle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment