3.15.2010

Favorite Concealer's


These are a few of my favorite concealer's since my first experience with any of them. They all have different great features as far as use goes.

The first JANE IREDALE "circle/delete" is my daily concealer. It comes with 2 shades, one for deleting circles under your eyes, the other for any blemishes or discolorations. The texture is on the creamy side, but not as creamy as the Bobbi Brown, shown below.
The Bobbi Brown, I enjoy during the winter months as it is really creamy and gives superb coverage.
Last but not least...although in volume it is. Amazing Cosmetic's concealer. This get's 2 thumbs up to the photographer in me, as it covers EVERYTHING immaculately!!
It is pricey, but trust me when I say it only takes a sea salt speck to do both eyes!

Jane Iredale you can find to the right at Dermstore for $29
Bobbi Brown you can find at Nordstom, Belk, or online for $22-$32 depending upon if you opt for the combo cream and powder set

Amazing Cosmetics at Ulta for $42

No comments:

Post a Comment