3.19.2010

Welcome to Bag of Sugar!!

I started this blog out of my love for everything "beauty" product. For many years now, I have built and continue to build a LARGE collection of all brands, types and forms of cosmetics and the like.
When I first started with photography, my love for it was rooted from my love for cosmetics by way of print ad etc. THAT is my favorite style of photography and would be a dream to get into.
I have plans to get to you the most up to date products, reviews and even vlogging (video blog post) on Bag of Sugar.
The name "Bag of Sugar" came out of the simple thought that so much that is loved in our own palette, as women... has sugar in it. So in the same way, I see cosmetics and all that is offered out there product wise as a literal beauty "staple" if you would....just as sugar is!
I feel for the money I have spent trying different products, I should put the info out there for you ladies so you can share the love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment