3.17.2010

Favorite Haircare Products for CuRLy HaIR


These are my TOP THREE products over the past 3 years or so, although "No Frizz" is a newbie to me within the past 6 months!

Ojon is my all time favorite! I use the shampoo, conditioner, and treatment. These products make my hair so perfect and curls so shaped, but I have to use it daily to get the full effect.
Once you are hooked, the best buy is either through Sephora who sells the liter size shampoo and conditioner's or wait for your coupons with ULta and buy the regular sized bottles.

Second would be the "No Frizz" product that I use on the weekends as a pretreatment leave in product and boy do my curls bounce!! I have fallen in love with this product, but it is kinda pricey to use daily..so I use it when I know I have plans :)

Third is Carol's Daughter "hair milk". This one is an all natural option, which I have much appreciation for. Typically a product focused more towards ethnic hair, but works for anyone really ...
I like the hair milk, purchase at Sephora for $12. So not too pricey either. I use it as a treatment as well, when I have a bad hair day and my curls seem dry, and nothing else is working.

Believe it or not my hair is more moody than I can be, and I am not a moody female! I have to almost come up with a seasonal cocktail for my hair so that it does what I want it to, and it STILL has bad days for sure!!
These products have given me the BEST results so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment