3.15.2010

HOW TO SAVE ON A FEW THINGS.....


I want to share a bit on how I save on many of my cosmetic purchases but not all, unfortunately.
If you have patience to wait on a monthly coupon and the know how of what you use regularly and lines Ulta carries, you can save alot. All the while, you rack up reward points that score's you some great stuff for FREE!!
Like my friend Mandy say's "free is for me"... you can check her saving's couponing bloggy here.
Anyhow, sign up for an Ulta reward's card and you will get monthly coupons for $3.50 off $10 and sometimes $5 off of $10.
because they sell drugstore and salon products, those coupons save me a few dollars when going in for a few staples, like my Johnson's baby lotion etc.
NOW, when I REALLY want to save...I wait for their periodic 20% off coupon and go in for the kill :)
No, not really, but $8 off of a $40 foundation is pretty nice to me!!
Then as you buy, you will get some really great free stuff and they have great sales too on items you would never get on sale in Target or a Walmart...you just have to keep up with them and be an avid customer..it really will PAY OFF!! I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment